Become a BEST FRIEND!
For nearly forty years, United Friends of the Children has remained committed to improving outcomes and breaking the cycle of poverty for Los Angeles County foster youth. This important work is only possible through the generous contributions of donors like you!
Become a BEST FRIEND to Foster Youth!
We have a special group of supporters who believe so deeply in our work that they have decided to become monthly donors. Their recurring contributions mean that our work continues, and more young people can access the housing and educational resources that United Friends provides. We ask you to consider becoming one of these exceptional individuals, who we fondly call our BEST FRIENDS. By becoming a monthly donor you are helping us build strength and stability in partnership with current and former foster youth.
As a BEST FRIEND you will enjoy:
- Discounted Tickets to United Friends events.
- Donors who make a monthly commitment of $24+, will receive a special thank you gift.
- Hassle-free monthly donations.
- Automatic donation payment from your credit card or checking account.
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately.
- An annual statement provided for tax purposes.
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
Need help or have additional questions?
We’re here to help. Call us at (213) 580-1850.