Guests joined local chefs and vintners for an evening with over 60 of LA’s best restaurants and artisanal food vendors, as well as a variety of California’s finest wines and spirits. During the VIP reception guests were treated to rare pours from Moraga Estate and Lasseter, and a selection of signature nitro-cocktails from The Natural Mixologist. The silent auction featured incredible trips and experiences, a large format wine auction and raffle for an instant wine cellar. Guests were also treated to a cookbook signing with Brendan Collins, of the highly acclaimed restaurant, Birch. View event photos on our Facebook Page!
Thanks so much for attending Cultivate LA tonight, and for supporting this important work that helps young people, like me, reach their educational and life goals – without you UFC would not be possible! Thank you.
-Carla V., College Sponsorship Youth Speaker
A BIG THANK YOU!
- Carla Sands
- Event Co-Chairs Sarah Bowman, Deb Parr, Toni Schulman
- Auction Co-Chairs Nancy Isaacs, Linda McDonough
- Chef Ambassadors Josef Centeno of Bäco Mercat, Hugo Vasquez of Toscana, Joachim Splichal of Patina Restaurant Group, Steve Samson of Sotto, Eric Greenspan of Maré, Tender Greens’ Executive Chef and Chopped Champion Chef Elderoy Arendse and Matt Poley of Heirloom LA.
- Anthony Dias Blue of Blue Lifestyle
- MasterChef Junior
- College Sponsorship Youth Speaker, Carla V.
- Food + Beverage Presenters
- Amazing Grace Design
- Cultivate LA Committee
- Volunteers + Event Sponsors