Housing Residents Graduate
Tuesday, October 4th, 2022

Recently, 25 pathways residents were celebrated for successfully completing the program. We are excited to announce that 75% of the youth moved out of their pathways apartment and into stable or permanent housing! The remaining 25% have secured safe living accommodations and are continuing to seek stable and permanent housing with the continued support of UFC alumni services.

Return to News
Other News